The Guy With The White Dogs

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Watching Dogs

Dogs have been kept as family pets for over a ka’billion years, and for good reasons, including the fact that dogs make good watchdogs!

Dogs have served the family as herding and working dogs, as hunting or gathering dogs, and as watchdogs and companion dogs. All I know is, if I needed a bone chewed down to a nub in a minute, I’d hire a dog!

Shucks, I don’t need to hire a dog. I have plenty of dogs, and they all are experts at bone chewin’! Wanna see?


Beau relaxes while he works on his bone.

Kira has her hands ... er, paws full!

You couldn't pry Samantha off her bone.

And check out lil' Dickens at work on his bone!

The only thing better than watching a bone chewin' dog ... is watching a watchdog that's watching bone chewin' dogs!



And when it comes to watching dogs, I guess I have my hands full, eh?

gwwd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home