The Guy With The White Dogs

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dogs and Dogs and More Dogs!

I know, I know ... I have way too many pictures of my dogs ...

I think.



No ... I think I have just the right number of pictures, but I only have room for a few million of them on this page …



So, take your time to get to know my dogs ... look at a few more pictures!

Here's one of Samantha ... she likes to collect all the bones in the yard and pile them around her ... and then, she picks and chews!

Here's one of lil' Dickens ... he likes to pick up sticks in the yard, but he's not supposed to chew on them!

So, lil' Dickens just sniffs and sniffs and sniffs, and that drives his sister, Kira, nuts ... until she joins him in the sniffin'!

I think they'd all rather play!

And on a nice day like it was today ... wouldn't you rather play too?

gwwd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home